Sunday 15 May 2011

This is the email I recieved from Karen in America.


Hi Gayle!
 
I received the WONDERFUL gift in the mail today!  Wow!  It's absolutely beautiful!  I've already showed it to my quilting buddy Patti, who is also doing a trade in the group with someone from Australia.  I even took it to show to my 85-year old sweet mama today, too!
 
The flower is perfect for it and it really makes the look complete.
 
Many, many thanks & I really appreciate it.
 
I hope you receive yours soon & that you like it just as much!
 
Take care now~
 
Your quilting friend in the USA, Karen.
 
 
I am so glad that Karen liked the purse. I forgot to say that the flower was also made on the embroidery machine.
This is

2 comments:

  1. I know the lady you made the purse for, she is so proud. Wonderful job, you made her day when she received this unique gift in the mail. Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I was able to make Karen's day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.