Monday 27 June 2011

Origami Purse made from 2 Fat Quarters.

stacks_image_E14D884E-D9D3-4CF4-ABF9-ACD661C57A70
Free Quilting Patterns http://www.quiltcetera.com/Tutorials/Tutorials/Origami-Instructions.html
Origami Purse Pattern with Step by Step Instructions
For this project you will need:
- 2 fat quarters, or eigths for a smaller sized purse.
- Shoestrings, ribbon or cord of choice
- Thread of course and hopefully a sewing machine.
Although this purse could probably be easily whipped off by hand as well

Pictured here are purses made from 9-10 inch squares..
Please check this site out.  This is what I will be doing when I get a bit of free time.  It looks really easy.  Let me know how you went if you decide to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.