Thursday 2 August 2012

Help Please !!!!

I would like to make Personalised Christmas Baubles for my family.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this.  Freehand writting is not an option,  I cut the letters out with my Big Shot Machine and stuck them on with glue and then went over the letters with gold glitter glue.  I used white paper and it shows through in some places and around the edges. Does anyone have a better way of doing this.

                                                                                 

5 comments:

  1. sorry Gayle i am no help.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry no help either, but from the photo that bauble looks very pretty. Hope you get some useful ideas from someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try buying glitter scrapbooking paper. I bought some at Joann's a while back. Or use the same color paper as the glitter you are using. That may help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try the stick on lettering they sell to peronalise birthday cards ... guess you can buy where they sell cards .. hugs Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi gayle use the same coloured card as the glitter your going to be using..
    another way i know you dont like free hand but to write the persons name with a glue pen then sprinkle on glitter then dust off excess.

    Rangers stickles glitter glue is pretty awesome ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.