Wednesday 3 July 2013

Beach T Shirts !!!!

Visiting the Grandkids at the beach for the school holidays, I thought that I had better take them a T Shirt with a beach theme.  I really love the embroidery designs from Embroitique, they always stitch out great.  The back two designs are from Embroitique,  I am not sure where the other design came from.

                                                                              

                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. I love the t-shirts. You did a great job on the embroidery ! I like that designers as well but I never noticed those designs. Good thing she has a sale on.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so clever with embroidery,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.