Thursday 15 May 2014

ITH Sewing Set..........


I loved the way that this sewing set turned out.  It was all made In The Hoop on my Embroidery Machine. The set consists of a Biscornu Pin Cushion, Scissors Holder and Rotary Cutter Holder.  Just a little bit of hand sewing on the pin cushion.   I put a string of small pearls around  the edge of the pin cushion.  The pattern came from Artistic Designs at  Oregon Patchwork.  The design stitched out beautifully and the instructions are easy to follow.

                                                                             

5 comments:

  1. Wow Gayle that's one awesome looking set,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set. Thanks for linking up to Inspire Us Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a set, I just havent made it. stopping by from the linky party, good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.