Wednesday 6 August 2014

Medical Pretend Play Kit............

I really loves this Medical Kit, all made In the Hoop on my Embroidery Machine.  The set consists of a blood pressure kit, doctors hat, nurse hat ( I didn't make), 4 band aids and a stethoscope.  I made the name tag and bought 2 syringes and 2 empty pill bottles and pasted  the names, headache pills and Tummy pills on them. I had the blue plastic bag which was just perfect for the doctors bag and lined it with calico and wadding. I also put a red cross on the front of the bag.  Dr Cooper loved it as he loves to play dress up.  The design came from OFNAH.


                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.