Sunday 19 October 2014

Christmas Angels.........









                                                                     
I bought this design last year to make for last Christmas. I printed out the pages of instructions and thought it looked really difficult.   I usually make a Christmas Gift for my children so I pulled out pattern and decided to have a go at making the Angels.
I don't know why I thought it was so complicated as they  where really easy to make.  They are an ITH design from Oma's Place and made on the embroidery machine. The Angels are made in three pieces, the head, wings and dress and have to be put together with a glue gun.  I bought the dolls hair but there is instructions for the hair as well.  They are really gorgeous, the design also has another face design with the eyes closed and also another dress design.  I will defiantly be making more very soon.
    






                                                                           
                                                                             
                                                                           







                                                                           

                                                                           


7 comments:

  1. These are lovely Gayle. Thanks for linking up to Ho, Ho, Ho and on We Sew too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable - I love their hair and they have such sweet faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet ... the Three Wise Angels :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love them all lined up. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.