Monday 18 May 2015

A Fantastic Idea.......



                                                                             
I always nod off when we are travelling and I saw this fantastic idea of the Seatbelt Pillow on the So Sew Easy Blog.
Very simple and easy to make.  The pillow attaches to the seatbelt by the velcro straps..  I tried it out on the weekend and after tweaking it a bit to get it how I liked it, I found that it stopped my head from falling forward.   It also has a little pocket to hold a phone or ipod.   I  made mine out of a piece of cotton, the instructions said to use fleece, but you could use whatever you have on hand.
The above photo is showing the pillow attached to the seatbelt.......















.....



                                                         
















                                                       




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.