Saturday 13 February 2016

Baby Towel ...........


This towel is for a brand new baby boy,  When I was given the towel to embroider I didn't really like the colour for a baby,  but as I worked on it the colour grew on me.  It was like a silver grey and under the lights it had a bit of a shine to it.  Again  I used the washaway stabilizer for the backing and loved that it left no sticky residue...... Not sure where the design came from, just one that I have had for a very long time.    I am trying to use some of the designs that I have rather than buy more but it is very hard as there are some gorgeous designs out there.
Welcome to the world Connor!!!!!!
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.