Sunday 19 June 2016

Log Cabin Rug.......


I am just a learning to Crochet so I wanted to do something fairly easy as I am only a leaner.   I decided to surf the internet and I found what I was looking for,  Something different and also it would suit either male or female.
I have a friend who does wonderful crocheting and will help me if I get stuck.   The pattern for the Log Cabin Quilt is here and the directions are very easy to follow and the blocks are quick to complete.  There are a few threads to stitch in but that doesn't take long either.  I am very eager to get this project completed.
                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing really well for just being a beginner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.