Sunday 8 January 2017

Christmas Decorations along the Road !!!!!!





 We decided to visit my Daughter who lives up in the North of Australia in a small town of Bowen for Christmas. We took the inland route instead of the coastal road as there would be less traffic.  Along the way I noticed that some of the farmers had been putting decorations on the road that leads into their farms. This was a lovely idea and it also gives the kids something to look for when they get bored..  I only managed to snap a few and there were lots more that I missed.  Not quick enough on the camera. My favourite was the Santa just sitting in the paddock. .   By the time I saw the display and I aimed the camera, we had passed.  I was happy that I managed to get some..   Awesome idea.  Well done to everyone that took the time to put up a few decorations for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.