Sunday 10 September 2017

Birthday Shirt...


A shirt to match the towel for the Birthday Boy. I wished I had used vinyl now so the car would be lovely and shiny but thought it would be too heavy but I think it would have been ok as I would have only used a small piece..  Both the towel and shirt are on their way to Bowen and should arrive in time for the birthday next week.  I keep thinking I will run out of ideas for boys but something always seems to pop up when I need it.  I bought this design here and it stitched out beautifully.  I would also like to thank Katrina for adding the number 9 to the design for me. I think it looks great.
                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Gayle,wow you are amazing with the gifts you do ,Bowen will love this for sure,you are very clever my friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.