Saturday 21 October 2017

Zebra Bags........

 Since we will not be using  plastic bags from the big chain stores after Christmas. I decided to give the females in the family a tote bag  with  this gorgeous Zebra design on it.  It was a free design and I am not sure where I got it from. They look so pretty all done in different colours.   The bags are from Target and  they have a design on the other side.  At first I was going to try and cover the design but then I thought why not just put the design on the other side and that way I am not so limited with what design I can use.. The bags are strong enough to hold groceries. I really love the way this design turned out..  I found the design here but you have to join the site to be able to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.