Saturday 14 April 2018

Make up Bag.....

Many years ago I quilted this piece of fabric and never got to finish the project.   I can't even remember what I was going to make with it.    I needed a flat bag to take on a trip to Brisbane and I had also been watching a video in the Facebook group M.O.M  In the video it showed how to make  these bag/ jacket closures.  I had the perfect project for this idea.  Loved the way it turned out.  I put some clear iron on vinyl on the inside of the bag so that I can just wipe it, if it needs a clean.   A big thank you to Nadine for helping me go outside the box and use my machine to its full potential.
                                                                         

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.