Sunday 20 May 2018

Lovely Ladies........

How gorgeous are these Embroidery Designs.  I had to use my big hoop for these and I had to sit and hold the bag so it wouldn't get caught in the hoop.   There is another one which is of course Paris and I have already given this one away , but I do intend doing another one. The bags are like a canvas and that was perfect as there are quite a few stitches in the design.  The designs come from Embroideries.  Lots of lovely designs on that sight.
                                                                           
                                                                               
                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for the tip about holding the bag. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.