Friday 22 September 2017

Towel for my Sister.......


Very happy with how this turned out. I have a lot of fonts to pick from but the J always looks funny. This one was perfect and I love all the swirls The name  the font is  Sarah from Stitchtopia. I used the 3 inch font.  Loving my new machine with the larger hoop. I was impressed with the way it stitched out. I used water soluble stabilizer on the back of the towel and also a water soluble topping and I pinned the towel in the hoop rather than trying to hoop such a large towel.

                                                                               
                                                                                             





Linking with Finished or Not Friday Busy Hands Quilts












1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle,wow your sister will love this towel,i love all the amazing embroidery that you do xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.