Saturday 3 March 2018

Sewing Caddy in a Photo Frame...

  I belong to a group on facebook called M.O.M. ( Mastering Our Machines ) and after watching the video of Nadine making one of these sewing caddies in a photo frame., I decided to make one.   I now have found out that my machine can join patterns together like the stacked stitches, the middle design.   Now that I have worked that out I will be able to join lots of designs on the machine as I have always used my software to do any alterations.  I am stoked that I am finally getting the most out of my machine.

                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gayle wow i really love this,you are very clever my friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.