Thursday 25 September 2014

Corset Zippered bag......................

Wow!!!! Isn't this a gorgeous little bag.    The pattern for this bag came from Disorderly Threads. It is fully lined with no seams showing.  I used red satin with no problems. It is all made in the hoop and totally finished in the hoop except for a tiny bit of hand sewing  where the bag is turned inside out,  Very easy to make.  I made this using my 6 x 10 hoop but there are also  5 x 7 hoop sizes.   So keep a look out, I am addicted to these little bags so more different ones are on the way.

                                                                           

                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle this little bag is awesome,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.